Burger King is one of the most popular fast-food chains in the world, offering delicious burgers, fries, nuggets, and more. If you love Burger King, you’ll love their coupon codes even more. With Burger King coupon codes, you can save money, get free items, and enjoy exclusive offers on your favorite BK food. In this blog, we’ll show you how to find and use the best Burger King coupon codes available, whether online, on the app, or in-store.
One of the easiest ways to get Burger King coupon codes is to visit websites that offer them. Some of the best websites to check out are CNN, CouponFollow, and USA Today. These websites update their coupons regularly and provide verified and working codes for Burger King. To use an online coupon, simply copy the code and paste it at checkout when you order online or through delivery.
Some of the best online coupons currently available are:
- 50% off your meal with code BK50
- 35% off mushroom swiss burger and double fish burger with code BK35
- $4 off $20+ delivery order with code BKDELIVERY
To maximize your savings with online coupons, here are some tips to follow:
- Check the expiration date of the coupon before using it. Some coupons may have a limited-time offer or a minimum purchase requirement.
- Combine coupons with other deals and promotions. For example, you can use a coupon code to get a discount on your meal and also get a free item with another deal.
- Sign up for email alerts from websites that offer Burger King coupons. This way, you’ll never miss out on the latest and best coupons available.
Another great way to get Burger King coupon codes is to download and use the Burger King app. The app gives you access to app-exclusive coupons and rewards that you can’t find anywhere else. To use an app coupon, simply open the app and tap on the coupon you want to use. Then, show it to the cashier or scan it at the kiosk when you order.
Some of the best app coupons currently available are:
- Free whopper, croissan’wich, or chicken sandwich on your first digital order with code BKAPP
- Free fries all year when you join Royal Perks, Burger King’s loyalty program
- 2x crowns for full month of your birthday when you sign up for Royal Perks
To maximize your savings with app coupons, here are some tips to follow:
- Scan your receipt every time you order at Burger King to earn crowns, which are points that you can redeem for BK food.
- Redeem your crowns for free BK food items such as whoppers, nuggets, shakes, and more.
- Upsize a side or drink for free daily when you join Royal Perks. You can choose from small fries, small onion rings, small soft drinks, or small frozen drinks.
The last way to get Burger King coupon codes is to find and use in-store coupons. These are coupons that you can find on flyers, newspapers, magazines, and receipts. To use an in-store coupon, simply bring it with you when you order at Burger King and present it to the cashier.
Some of the best in-store coupons currently available are:
- 2 original chicken sandwiches and 2 small fries for $8 with code BK8
- Large fries for $1 with code BK1
- Snack box for $7 with code BK7
To maximize your savings with in-store coupons, here are some tips to follow:
- Ask for extra coupons at the counter when you order at Burger King. Sometimes they may have extra coupons that they can give you or that they forgot to put out.
- Share coupons with friends and family. If you have more coupons than you need or if you don’t like some of the items offered, you can give them to someone else who might enjoy them.
- Check the validity of the coupons before using them. Some coupons may have restrictions such as participating locations only or one coupon per customer.
Burger King coupon codes are a great way to save big on your next meal at BK. Whether online, on the app, or in-store, there are plenty of coupons to choose from that can give you discounts, free items, and exclusive offers. Just follow our tips and tricks to find and use the best Burger King coupon codes available and enjoy your delicious BK food without breaking the bank.
References / Resources: